Keeping you connected to recovery
Continued, long term care gives you the best chance for recovery, but juggling treatment with all life throws at you can be challenging. With Enterhealthâ€™s Telehealth Services, you can have convenient and exceptional care long after inpatient or outpatient treatment. This innovative, anytime service keeps you face-to-face with your Enterhealth physicians and therapists online and keeps you constantly connected to your recovery.
Innovating personalized care
To provide Telehealth Services, we use a specialized, secure, and private high-definition video connection that works on most computers, tablets and mobile smartphone devices. Itâ€™s a unique, high-tech treatment option that connects you with your physician or therapist, much like Skype or Facetime, but uses a highly secure platform that is HIPAA compliant to ensure patient confidentiality.
Telehealth Services are offered at the discretion of our medical staff and available to Texas residents who have completed treatment at Enterhealth or elsewhere, are maintaining sobriety and cannot easily attend in-person appointments at the Enterhealth Outpatient Center of Excellence.
- Patient therapy including individual, group and family sessions
- Emergency individual support
- Family support sessions (without patient)
- Can be used in conjunction with Enterhealth telemedicine services
- Available at the discretion of Enterhealth professional staff
- Patient has completed addiction treatment at Enterhealth Ranch, Enterhealth Outpatient Center of Excellence or elsewhere
- Patient is maintaining sobriety
- Patient completes alcohol/drug screening within 48 hours of clinicianâ€™s request
- Validation and approval of enrollment and consent forms to use the service, which the patient can complete online through the secure teletherapy portal
At Enterhealth, we are committed to providing our patients with the most outstanding, convenient addiction treatment possibleâ€”and a sustained recovery.
Addictions by Type
Substance abuse comes in many forms but the common denominator is you canâ€™t stop and you need help. Enterhealth understands how different substances affect the brain and our highly trained addiction specialists can deliver a full continuum of care based around your unique addiction to deliver the best possible outcomes for recovery.
Please know that the Enterhealth intake team is available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. Just call 1.800.388.4601.
Better yet, if youâ€™re able to visit one of our Dallas-Fort Worth facilitiesâ€”Enterhealth Ranch or Enterhealth Outpatient Center of Excellenceâ€”please call to arrange a personal tour.